Visa2Canada Immigration & Settlement Services is a full service immigration consultancy office, the owner of which, Ingrid (G.L.) Reuvekamp-Been, is licensed by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) to provide expert advice and representation to clients in Canada and worldwide.
With our head office in Canada (Brandon, Manitoba) and a satellite office in Europe (Netherlands) the dedicated team of Visa2Canada employees services all Canadian corporate & individual immigration needs. We provide services in the English language, but we are also able to speak Dutch, Russian, German and Afrikaans.
The office was launched by Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant Ingrid (Gerharda Lambertha) Reuvekamp-Been in 2003 although Ingrid has been involved with Canadian Immigration since 1997. Ingrid is dedicated to the practice and study of immigration law. Her passion developed from her fascination with persons who wished to leave everything behind and begin a new life and business abroad. This passion grew steadily through the process of guiding farming families through the complexities of immigration. Now, Ingrid is an immigrant to Canada herself and knows first-hand what must be done in order to fulfill immigration requirements for the government of Canada.
Mrs. Reuvekamp-Been’s roots are in the agricultural sector:
- She grew up on a dairy farm in the Netherlands,
- Received her Master of Science degree in Management for Agricultural Business from the University of Greenwich in the United Kingdom,
- Received her Bachelor of Applied Science in Agriculture from AhoF (Agrarische Hogeschool Friesland) in the Netherlands,
- Earned her Canadian Immigration Consultant diploma, with Honours, from Humber College in Toronto, Canada.
Ingrid (G.L.) Reuvekamp-Been is a member in good standing of the following organizations:
- Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC);
- the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC);
- Manitoba Immigration and Labour Standards (Worker Recruitment and Protection Act, WRAPA). She holds a license to be engaged in foreign worker recruitment for the province of Manitoba;
- Saskatchewan Foreign Worker Recruitment and Immigration Services Act (FWRISA). She holds a license to act as an Immigration Consultant for the province of Saskatchewan as well as a license to be engaged in foreign worker recruitment for the province of Saskatchewan.
Mrs. Reuvekamp-Been is authorized to conduct foreign worker recruitment in the provinces of Saskatchewan and Manitoba, but does not actively seek employment for applicants. She does however, work actively for employers and is very experienced at guiding employers successfully through the foreign worker program.
At Visa2Canada our team is ready to assist you with efficient, cost effective & practical solutions regarding your immigration and/or hiring needs.
Contact us today!