Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

Beginning March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or travel through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid visa.

Entry requirements for other methods of travel (land or sea) have not changed.

Do not wait until the last minute – apply now  for an eTA.

Let us
help you get