Federal Skilled Worker

Federal skilled workers may be chosen as permanent residents of Canada based on their education, work experience, knowledge of Canada’s official languages (French and English) and other qualifying factors.

Your work experience must be:

  • At least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week) continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time
  • Paid work (volunteer work and unpaid internships do not count)
  • In the same NOC skill type (0, A, or B)
  • Within the last 10 years.

You must:

  • Meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7, and
  • Take a language test approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) that shows you meet the level for speaking, listening, reading and writing

You must have:

  • A Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, OR
  • A completed foreign credential along with an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC. The report must show your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree

Please fill out our Free Assessment or contact  Visa2Canada today to find out more about the Federal Skilled Worker program.

Let us
help you get