International Experience Canada (IEC)

International Experience Canada (IEC) provides young individuals the opportunity to travel and work in Canada. IEC is available in countries that have a bilateral youth mobility arrangement with Canada. You must be at least 18 years old, and depending on where you are from, up to 30 or 35 years old at the time of application. Also depending on where you are from, you can choose from up to three travel and work experiences:

Each of these programs is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, but might also be followed by another program.

Visa2Canada has over 10 years of professional experience in these youth programs and has guided hundreds of young people to broadening their horizons. Many of them are currently permanent residents of Canada and Canadian citizens.

Let us
help you get